Bote Flood 11' Aero Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Flood Aero Inflatable Paddle Board is practical for most water conditions and an excellent choice for leisure paddling, SUP Fitness, fishing, or even beach days.
Paddle boarding is supposed to be fun and easy, enjoying a day on the water with friends and family is the whole spirit. Designed as such, the Flood delivers on this experience with a super stable, convenient to store, easy to carry, and even easier to paddle platform. Built with our extremely tough AeroBOTE inflatable technology, there isn't another SUP that packs in as many features and offers a price point as appealing the Flood. Practical for most water conditions and an excellent choice for leisure paddling, SUP Fitness, catching some small waves...or just chillin. Simply unpack from its waterproof backpack, inflate and hit the water - and when you're ready to kick it up a notch, you can use any of our compatible board accessories to deck it out for just about anything you want to do on the water.
- MADE WITH AEROBOTE: Constructed with our Aero Technology™ to ensure peak rigidity and performance.
- ALL THE BOTE ESSENTIALS: Our most entry-level board that still boasts compatibility with BOTE rac systems so you can deck it out to fit your needs.
- INTEGRATED PADDLE STRAP: Velcro straps along the rails of the board that allows for quick and easy storage of your paddle when not in use.
- FUN BEACH COMPANION: The Flood Aero makes a great addition to your beach gear, allowing you to escape the crowded sand and enjoy a paddle just offshore.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: The Flood Aero has all the essentials to give you and your family a fun day out on the water with all the style that comes with owning a BOTE.
- ANY WATERWAY, ANY DAY: The engineering of the entry rocker coupled with the thickness of the rails make the Flood Aero extremely stable in most water conditions.
- MAGNEPOD™: Take advantage of our MAGNEPOD™ accessory lineup with BOTE's latest innovation, the MAGNEPOD™.
- COOLER TIE-DOWN POINTS: Tie down points on the deck of the board, perfect for lashing down a cooler (or other gear).
- RAC COMPATIBLE: Rac mounting points compatible with all BOTE Rac accessories. *Excludes Rocket Rac
- VELCRO PADDLE STRAPS: A paddle carrying system located on the rails of the board that allow for quick and easy storage of your paddle when not in use.
- TRAVELINK™ COMPATIBLE: Travelink™ SUP Carry System Compatible to transport your BOTE hands-free over long distances safely and ergonomically with ease.
- GRAB HANDLES: Redesigned to be the most comfortable Grab Handle found on any paddle craft. No more numb fingers or weak leverage while transporting your board.
- FRONT & REAR BUNGEES: Adjustable Bungee Straps on the front and rear provide quick and easy storage of extra gear and are available on all of our board and kayak models.
- WHEEL RAC COMPATIBLE: The Wheel Rac was designed to make transporting your BOTE and your gear easy and simple by rolling instead of carrying. Balloon tires allow you to glide over almost any terrain with minimal effort.
- DETACHABLE AERO CENTER FIN: A center fin that is removable with a tethered attachment pin to allow for ease of transport and storage.
- SIDE BITE FINS: These fins are molded into the hull for increased tracking.
- ENTRY ROCKER: All inflatable boards have an entry rocker style hull. The entry rocker is designed to keep the board nose up and shed water.
- BVA FOAM DECK PAD: The BVA multi-textured deck pad is heat sealed to shed water and provides plenty of cushion to reduce fatigue and anti-slip traction.
- AERO SUP PADDLE SEAT COMPATIBLE: Transform any Travelink™ compatible BOTE paddle board into a sit-down paddle vessel with the addition of our all-new Aero SUP Paddle Seat.
- Dimensions: 11′ L × 32″ W × 6″ D
- Capacity: 275 LBS
- Avg. Weight: 28 LBS
- Construction: Inflatable AeroBOTE Technology
- Optimal Inflation: 10-15 PSI
- Travel Bag Dimensions: 36″ L × 17″ W × 13″ D
- Loaded Bag Weight: 42 LBS
- If rider weight is within 50 LBS of a board's listed capacity, BOTE recommends upgrading to a larger capacity board.
- One (1) Flood Aero 11′ Inflatable Paddle Board
- One (1) 3-Piece Adjustable SUP Paddle
- One (1) 10″ Removable Aero Center Fin
- One (1) Pair of Slide-In Aero Rac Receivers
- One (1) Aero Repair Kit
- One (1) Hand Pump
- One (1) Travel Bag