Atomic Men's Hawx Magna 100 Ski Boots 2024
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Atomic Hawx Magna 100 was designed and built to not compromise comfort or performance. This medium flex, wide fit ski boot is incredibly popular amongst advanced skiers for it's reliability and comfort. The 102mm last combined with a wide tongue and a 3D stretch toe box makes the Hawx Magna 100 perfect for skiers with wider feet. The Adaptive Fit System Cuff allows skiers to further increase their cuff volume up or down a size for added comfort. This boot was made for advanced level skiers with a medium build and strong wider feet.
Prolite - this revolutionary light construction has added reinforcement in key zones for improved stability, control and a snug accurate fit.
- Memory Fit - advanced heating technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner all within minutes.
- Adaptive Fit System Cuff - a removable cuff spoiler increases the amount of tulip-shape and volume inside of the cuff, allowing skiers to increase their cuff volume up one full for added comfort and fit.
- 102mm Wide Last - offering the legendary Hawx feel, the highly anatomical 102mm last is the ultimate answer for a wider fit boot.
- 3D Stretch Toe Box - combined with a wider tongue, 3D stretch is a hassle free, pain free solution for skiers with wider feet.
- Last Width: 102
- Skill Range: Intermediate - Advanced
- Shell Type: Traditional Overlap
- Flex: 100
- Calf Volume: High
- Instep Volume: High
- Boot Sole Type: Alpine DIN
- Flex Adjustment: No
- Cuff Alignment (Canting): Yes
- Hike/Walk Mode: No
- Number of Buckles: 4 Aluminum 6000 series
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Model Year: 2023
|Mondopoint||US Men's/Unisex||US Women's||European|