Connelly Destroyer 2 Saddle Tube
Regular price $349.99 Sale price$244.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Connelly Destroyer 2 Two-Way Tow Saddle Tube
Connelly tubes were invented for extreme fun, uncontrollable laughter and action-packed summers. The Destroyer 2's cockpit saddle seating and chariot design give riders flexibility to ride in the best possible position.
- COCKPIT SEATING - Bucket shaped seating with a low center of gravity that encapsulates the riders and increases stability.
- CHARIOT DESIGN - Riders engage in a front kneeling position to lean into or away from wakes.
- SADDLE SEATING - Unique saddle design encourages riders to sit in a natural posture which reduces pressure points and fatigue.
- TWO-WAY TOW - Attach the rope to the rear and get a new pull kneeling in a chariot position.
- EVA FOAM PAD - Our stitched foam pads provide extra protection and rider comfort
- FULLY COVERED - The heavy duty tube bladder is 100% encased by a Nylon cover for extra durability and protection.
- NUMBER OF RIDERS - Each tube is designed to safely carry a maximum number of riders
- QUICK CONNECT - Conveniently attach and detach tow ropes with this heavy duty high impact design that accepts up to a 3/4” diameter tube rope.
- REPAIR KIT - Don’t be left high and dry with a slow leak – this tube comes with an easy to apply stick-and-seal repair kit!
- 68" L x 67" W (deflated), pre-assembled with 1-year warranty
- 2 rider tube with multiple position seating - cockpit, chariot, or 1 rider in the saddle seat
- Two-Way Tow for more added value and fun for the entire family
- 840D Nylon cover with three soft EVA pads, fully enclosed heavy-duty bladder
- 4 padded handles with knuckle guards and 5 grab straps for added safety
- Boston valve for easy inflation and quick connect tube rope attachment
- Covered mesh bottom drains excess water
- Peel and stick repair kit included
- Connelly Item #: 67201070