Fischer OTX Trail XC Boot 2023
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
When it comes to comfort and performance the Fischer OTX Trail XC Boot delivers where it matters most. Designed for the beginner to intermediate skier who seeks a reliable boot for seasons to come, featuring the Turnamic® Easy Walk Sole that provides stability on and off skis and a better power transfer. This easy to get into boot with a wider opening comes with external ankle support to help you feel secure, while the integrated gaiter and sealed zipper keep moisture out and your feet dry. With extra insulation around the toes and forefoot, there is no stopping you from sliding into your next winter adventure wearing the OTX Trail XC Boot.
- Fischer Speed Lock - Drawstring-like design that secures and locks laces for a quick fit.
- Lace Cover - Seals out snow and water to keep your feet dry and warm.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap - Cradles heel for a better power transfer.
- Fischer Fresh - Protects against smelly odors to give your boots lasting freshness.
- Sport Fit Concept - Shaped for the female foot for optimal comfort.
- Turnamic® Easy Walk Sole - A wider and flexible sole for stability and is easier to walk off skis with.
Comfort Guard - Lightweight, water-repelling insulation, protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Easy Entry Loops - Use loops to easily slip your foot in and out of the opening.
- External Ankle Support - Stable ankle hold and power transfer.
- Integrated Gaiter - Keeps snow from entering the boot through the ankle.
- Sealed Zipper - Seals out every drop of moisture.
- Velcro Strap - Provides extra support around the ankle.
- Boot Style: Classic
- Skill Range: Beginner - Intermediate
- Binding Compatibility: NNN/Turnamic/Prolink
- Insulated: Yes
- Insulation Type: Comfort Guard Insulation
- Weight (Pair): 568g
- Model Year: 2023