Fischer Women's XC Pro WS Boot 2023
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Fischer Women's XC Pro Boots are designed for the beginner to intermediate cross-country skier that seeks comfort and stability when heading out into the woods. Pull the laces to tighten as the sturdy drawstring-like design secures laces in place for a snug and fast fit, while the lace cover zips up to keep snow build-up from getting inside the boot. Turnamic® Sole flexes to give you a good kick while providing you optimal balance on skis and making it easy to walk from your car to the trail. Compatible with NNN, Turnamic, and Prolink bindings that lock into the metal rod on the toe, these are a great first pair of boots to get you out there in the snowy months.
- Fischer Speed Lock - Drawstring-like design that secures and locks laces for a quick fit and fast loosening.
- Lace Cover - Keeps snow and water out to keep your feet dry and warm.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap - Cradles heel for a better power transfer.
- Fischer Fresh - Protects against smelly odors to give your boots lasting freshness.
- Women's Sport Fit Concept - Shaped for the female foot for optimal comfort.
- Turnamic® Touring Sole - Makes it easy to walk off skis, provides insulation, and is flexible to help you kick.
- Boot Style: Classic
- Skill Range: Beginner - Intermediate
- Binding Compatibility: NNN/Turnamic/ Prolink
- Insulated: Yes
- Insulation Type: Comfort Guard Insulation
- Weight (Pair): 405g
- Model Year: 2023