Nitro Men's Cinema Snowboard 2024
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Nitro's Cinema is a picture-perfect way to enjoy trying out everything the mountain has to offer, without sacrificing performance on any of it. The Gullwing Rocker is a hybrid mix of a cambered and a rocker snowboard, which allows for easy adaptability in the terrain park as well as supreme edge-hold and powerful turning. The medium flex of this board also lends to a varied experience, being stiff enough to experiment with major speeds but soft enough to be a fun, agile ride. For all the niches of snowboarding you plan to dive into (and all the ones you don't expect yet) Nitro's Cinema is the perfect lens to experience it through.
- Gullwing Rocker - A hybrid camber/rocker profile in a league of its own, Gullwing Rocker offers the best of both worlds for the all-mountain destroyer. The positive camber under each foot supplies riders with the response they know and love while the reverse camber profile in the center allows you to experience unparalleled float in the powder, as well as pressability in the park. This do-it-all design allows you to have a quiver of one and ride the whole mountain like a terrain park.
- Progressive Width - Starting out with a medium width profile at the smallest size, these boards get progressively wider as they go up in size, ensuring an ideal board to-to-boot match and perfectly balanced board for riders of every size.
- All Terrain: All Mountain Pop - Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Radial Sidecut - The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: one single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Powercore II - Tip-to-tail Poplar wood core with additional Beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Bi-Lite Laminates - Forgiving and strong, rider trusted bi-lite laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and a refined board feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base - Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra-clear base material. Nitro's FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Skill Range: Intermediate - Advanced
- Binding Pattern: 2x4
- Profile: Gullwing Rocker
- Construction: Powercore II
- Core Material: Wood
- Flex: Medium
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Model Year: 2024
|NOSE DIMENSIONS (MM)||290||298||302||314|
|WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM)||246||254||256||267|
|TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM)||290||298||302||314|
|SIDECUT RADIUS (M)||7.2||7.6||7.8||8.0|