Oakley Line Miner L Black Goggles with Bonus Prizm Clear Lens 2024
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Line Miner L Goggles from Oakley are every-day workhorses that keep you seeing clearly without any fuss. They boast an ultra-wide range of vision, thanks to a big cylindrical lens that sits closer to the face to show off those often blocked areas of view. It has a sleek frame that fits perfectly with a massive range of helmets, and is flexible enough to conform to any face type comfortably. These goggles feature Oakley's Prizm Snow™ Lenses with both an Iridium® and F3 Anti-Fog coating, giving you glare-free, clear definition of the terrain variations in front of you and eliminating the need to constantly wipe the fog off of your lens. They also come with an extra lens, so you'll be covered in both bright and low-light conditions. Sight and comfort and vital qualities on the mountain, and Oakley is providing plenty of both with the Liner Miner L Goggles.
- Prizm Snow™ Lens Technology - By filtering out certain types of light and creating greater visual contrast, Prizm™ Lenses allow for a better view of contours in terrain and snow, as well as better performance in a wider range of light conditions.
- Frame Notches - Discreet notches at the temple area provide compatibility with most prescription glasses.
- 50mm Strap - Wide, adjustable, and lined with silicone for a super secure fit.
- Flexible O Matter® Chassis - Conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold.
- Low Profile Frame - Increased visibility and helmet compatibility.
- Triple-Layer Face Foam - Day-long comfort thanks to moisture wicking polar fleece lining.
- Plutonite® Lens Build - 100% UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light protection up to 400nm.
- F3 Anti-Fog Coating - Prevents annoying fog accumulation on lenses.
- Iridium® Lens Coating - Better light transmission and glare reduction (Only featured on Iridium®-labeled lenses).
- Impact-Safe - Meets impact requirements based upon ANSI Z87.1, EN 174, and ISO 18527-1.
- Frame Size: Large
- Lens Type: Cylindrical
- Quick Change Lens: No
- Additional Lenses: Yes
- Model Year: 2024
|Model||Black/ Prizm Sapphire Iridium|
|Extra Lens Name||Prizm Clear|
|Extra Lens VLT %||65|