Salomon Men's Malamute Dual BOA® Snowboard Boot 2024
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Salomon's Malamute Dual BOA® is the most durable and responsive all-mountain boot in their lineup. This boot will best serve riders who favor steep, demanding terrain and hardcore groomer destruction. The upper of this boot is quite stiff, providing excellent energy transmission for high-level riding, while still being extremely comfortable for those long days in the backcountry thanks to their dual-density OrthoLite® insoles and internal heel harness. The Dual BOA® system on this boot not only makes it easy to take on and off, but allows for quick on-mountain adjustments so you can be perfectly locked in on every single run. The beauty of Salomon's Malamute Dual BOA® boot is that you don't need to think about it when you're pushing boundaries deep in the trees, because it'll always be doing exactly what you tell it to do. Just focus on laying those turns down.
- H4 / M3 Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones, the upper dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Full Custom Fit Liner - Heat moldable multi-density foams throughout the entire liner for the best possible fit out of the box.
- Precision Harness - An internal harness integrated into the lacing system that wraps the forefoot, locking down the heel and ankle for ultimate support and a fully-enveloped, articulated fit.
- FTR / 1:1 Construction - 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half-size change in liner gets a half-size change in shell.
- OrthoLite® Eco-Hybrid™ - Dual density insole and molded heel cup designed to increase comfort while reducing our impact on the environment.
- MTN GOAT Outsole - With 30% natural rubber, this secure and responsive outsole is equipped with Contagrip W® and built on a soft FUZE SURGE midsole for comfort and rebound.
- Powerframe - Exclusive to the Malamute, the Powerframe is a RPU reinforcement panel that offers a long lasting flex and response you can rely on.
- Power Bars - Optional inserts designed to be added or removed to provide a customized level of support and flex to match your riding style.
- SS2 BOA® Lace - Built to be extremely durable with extended longevity in harsh conditions and high-wear environments.
- Skill Range: Advanced - Expert
- Boot Lacing: Dual BOA®
- Internal Lacing System: Quick Pull
- Flex: Stiff
- Sole: MTN GOAT
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Model Year: 2024