Stockli Men's Montero AR Ski + Strive 13D Bindings 2024
- Free Shipping over $50
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Montero AR Ski with Strive 13D Bindings from Stockli is a smooth-riding setup that displays full command of frontside terrain. The Montero AR has somewhat of a longer-medium turn radius, and as is tradition with Stockli, it will engage like nothing else once put on edge. At 84mm, it's a touch wider than you might expect. Those looking to venture through the less-ridden trails while still demanding top-tier performance and high-speed capabilities won't be disappointed with Stockli's Montero AR and Strive 13D combination.
- Adaptive Contact Length - The greater the edge angle, the greater the amount of edge in contact with the snow, and that results in more grip and stability in turns. The playful feel remains without needing to forgo stability.
- Full Edge Contact - The ski is wider at the tip. This makes turn initiation both faster and easier, while enhancing grip thanks to more edge contact.
- Light Core - Special wood types are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
- SME Light - The same edge thickness as the SME (Solid Metal Edge). The edge is not as thickly built into the ski and is pressed differently.
- Tail Rocker - A longer rocker at the tail with a flatter radius.
- Rocker - The longer curvature of the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially adapted for each ski model.
- Flex Torsion Control - Special cut-outs both crosswise and lengthwise ensure the ski front and back is softer when it comes to flex and torsion. In this way the ski can on the one hand flex more easily which makes steering into turns easier. On the other hand one can always maintain control of the ski in transitions since the ski’s torsion remains adaptable.
- Ski Terrain: Frontside
- Skill Range: Advanced - Expert
- Profile: Rocker (Tip Rocker/ Camber)
- Construction: Sidewall
- Core: Light Core
- Laminates: Metal
- Tail Type: Flared
- Weight: 3810 g/pair (170)
- Binding: Stockli Strive 13D
- DIN Range: 4.5-13
- Boot Sole Compatibility: Alpine DIN, GripWalk
- Warranty: 2 year
- Model Year: 2024
|TIP DIMENSIONS (MM)||128||128||128|
|WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM)||84||84||84|
|TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM)||114||114||114|