Stockli Women's Nela 88 Ski 2024
- Free Shipping over $50
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Women's Nela 88 Ski from Stockli takes freeride experimentation and playfulness to the frontside, and responsive edge-to-edge power transfer to the more untamed terrain. It favors shorter, agile turns that never feel dull thanks to a lightweight construction paired with sharp Titanal response. The rocker tips provide float in deeper snow, and the PWA Polywall sidewalls are excellent at absorbing uncomfortable chatter. On groomed snow the rocker tips create a playful experience that's forgiving of mistakes, but ready for serious carving when the time comes. Those who demand frontside performance but don't want to count-out other areas will love Stockli's Nela 88.
- Light Core - Special wood types are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
- SME Light - The same edge thickness as the SME (Solid Metal Edge). The edge is not as thickly built into the ski and is pressed differently.
- PWA Polywall - These sidewalls are impressive due to their great impact resistance and cushioning characteristics.
Thin Glass Laminate - The Thin Glass Laminate is about 25 % lighter than
- Titec Titanal Technology - No conventional cover sheet. Instead, the top layer of Titanal is coated with a powder. This design is then applied directly to the Titanal by means of transfer printing. This produces weight savings and results in a special visual appearance.
- Freeride Tip Technology - Lighter and more stable tip.
- Tail Rocker - A longer rocker at the tail with a flatter radius.
- Rocker - The longer curvature of the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially adapted for each ski model.
- Soft Flex - Specially made for ladies’ skis: the adapted Flex curve provides comfortable and dynamic skiing pleasure.
- Ski Terrain: Frontside
- Skill Range: Advanced - Expert
- Profile: Rocker (Tip Rocker/ Camber)
- Construction: Sidewall
- Core: Light Core
- Laminates: Metal
- Tail Type: Flared
- Weight: 3120 g/pair (160)
- Binding: N/A
- DIN Range: N/A
- Boot Sole Compatibility: N/A
- Warranty: 2 year
- Model Year: 2024
|TIP DIMENSIONS (MM)||127||127||127|
|WAIST DIMENSIONS (MM)||88||88||88|
|TAIL DIMENSIONS (MM)||113||113||113|